BEAUTIFUL GRAND DUPLEX located in HANCOCK PARK w/tree lined Sycamore trees, this elegant duplex offers 7 BR/5 BA combined.Up 4BR/2.5BA about 2950sf. Down 3BR/2BA. 2 story Foyer Entry w/grand winding staircase w/original stained glass windows & elegant Powder Room.Off of the Upstairs Entry Hall is private Den/Office or can be converted to a BR.Huge Living Room w/Beamed ceilings & restored fireplace. Large formal Dining Room can seat up to 12 comfortably. Breakfast Nook off Kitchen can seat an additional 6 persons & has a built-in butlers pantry for storage.Kitchen has 2 skylights that allows natural daylight to illuminate the area. Large separate Laundry Room w/sink, pantry, space for a 2nd fridge & access to the 2nd BR. Large Master Bedroom w/dressing table area & 2 walk-in closets.Large Master BA w/2 separate vanities w/limestone counters w/Bronze tile accent trim, frameless shower w/rain shower & hand shower. 2 additional bedrooms w/walk-in closets.Other Unique Features include Coved Beamed ceilings, Arched Doorways, original Hardwood Floors,walk-in Cedar closet,lots of extra closets for storage.Unit has full circular flow. Downstairs unit is similar w/3 BR,2 BA. Additional Storage rooms adjacent to the 4 car garage.Large California basement area for additional storage. Built in 1920's this Grand Architectural Gem is a rare opportunity in Hancock Park. It is a great location -walking distance to shops,markets,Synagogue, Schools, 3rd Street School district. Private Showings.
- Dishwasher, Double Oven, Electric Oven, Electric Stove, Microwave, Range/Stove Hood
- Balcony, Beamed Ceilings, Built-Ins, Ceramic Counters, Crown Moldings, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Living Room Balcony, Recessed Lighting, Stone Counters, Tile Counters
- Stone, Wood
- Forced Air
- Curbs,Sidewalks,Street Lighting
- All Bedrooms Down, All Bedrooms Up, Basement, Entry, Foyer, Jack & Jill, Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room, Main Floor Bedroom, Main Floor Master Bedroom, Master Bathroom, Master Bedroom, Walk-In Closet
- Front Yard,Lawn,Near Public Transit,Park Nearby,Paved,Walkstreet
- Driveway - Concrete,Garage,Garage - Rear Entry,Parking Space,Shared Driveway
- Public Sewer,Sewer Paid
- South La Brea, W. 3rd St., S. Orange
- PK Real Estate & Investments - Diana Perna
Property Listed By: Diana Perna with PK Real Estate & Investments
The real estate listing information is provided by California Regional MLS, Inc. and/or CARETSÂ® for the consumerâ€™s personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumer may be interested in purchasing or leasing. Any information relating to a property referenced on this web site comes from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the California Regional MLS, Inc. and/or CARETSÂ®. This web site may reference real estate listing(s) held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent who owns the web site. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed, and consumer is responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information. Copyright Â© California Regional MLS, Inc. and/or CARETSÂ®. All Rights Reserved.