INCREDIBLE SOUTH BAY HOME! Location, lifestyle and turnkey newer construction in the South Bay! Built in 2013, this contemporary, fully detached home offers 2 separate living areas, including an impressive 3rd floor media room and slick rooftop Terrace to entertain your guests. The third floor Terrace is large enough for both a dining table as well as a lounge area for family and friends with custom cabinetry for media storage. Upon entering the home, you will find an inviting kitchen, open to living / dining area, that showcases a large triangular island, pendant lighting, white shaker cabinets, Ubatuba granite countertops. Just off the dining area, sliding glass doors walk out onto a small outdoor space - a perfect spot for a BBQ grill. The second floor of the home includes the master bedroom and bath; and, two guest bedrooms adjoined by a Jack and Jill bathroom, laundry. Stylish finishes add modern elegance to this home: rustic blonde engineered Oak flooring, contemporary metal stair railings and upgraded carpeting. Excellent location within the neighborhood and in close proximity to community amenities. 360 South Bay is a pristine gated community provides resort-class amenities: 2 pools, spa, fitness center, sports court, dog parks and 3 WiFi enabled community rooms. Minutes to Silicon Beach, Playa Vista, El Segundo, The Point, Plaza El Segundo, Whole Foods and more! Located within the distinguished Wiseburn School District.
- 2 Staircases, Granite Counters, High Ceilings
- Carpet, Wood
- Central Air
- Granite Counters,Kitchen Island,Kitchen Open to Family Room
- Breakfast Counter / Bar,In Kitchen
- Garage, Garage Faces Rear, Side By Side
- Cable Available,Electricity Available,Natural Gas Available,Phone Available,Sewer Connected,Water Available
- Zero Lot Line
- Spaces: 2.00
- Automatic Gate,Carbon Monoxide Detector(s),Card/Code Access,Fire Rated Drywall,Fire Sprinkler System,Gated Community,Guarded,Resident Manager,Security Lights
- Lighting,Rain Gutters
- Public Sewer
- Pool,Spa/Hot Tub,Fire Pit,Barbecue,Outdoor Cooking Area
- Enter Community at El Segundo Entrance, left on Strand, park on Strand or Pacific Terrace.
- Douglas Elliman of California, Inc. - Holly Danna CalDRE: 01988811
Property Listed By: Holly Danna CalDRE: 01988811 with Douglas Elliman of California, Inc.
The real estate listing information is provided by California Regional MLS, Inc. and/or CARETSÂ® for the consumerâ€™s personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumer may be interested in purchasing or leasing. Any information relating to a property referenced on this web site comes from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the California Regional MLS, Inc. and/or CARETSÂ®. This web site may reference real estate listing(s) held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent who owns the web site. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed, and consumer is responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information. Copyright Â© California Regional MLS, Inc. and/or CARETSÂ®. All Rights Reserved.