HUGE PRICE IMPROVEMENT BY 225K-Back on market. SINGLE STORY GATED MONTECITO STYLE NEW CONSTRUCTION on quiet residential enclave of celebrity row amidst palatial estate properties 5 doors from the famed Bob Hope Estate. Spectacular indoor/outdoor lifestyle at its very best. One-of-a-kind impeccable craftsmanship rarely seen today. Enter thru private gates beyond the garden fountain courtyard, & be welcomed by magnificent detail at every glance. 3 en-suite BR's, 4 superb baths. Hand scraped wood floors, hi beam ceilings, showers of natural light thru-out, open floor plan. Smart-home automation system. Luxurious master suite & master bath like no other.on the market. State-of-the-art chef’s island kitchen with open to the great room w/entire wall of glass bi-fold doors bringing the living & entertaining outdoors with complete privacy including a pergola, water features, nightscape lighting & more. If you crave to live in a new Hollywood style home close to the studios, you’ve arrived! Your neighbors, a virtual who’s who of the entertainment industry. Apx 364 Toluca Lake homes sit between Universal & Warner Brothers that comprise this charming suburb. Stroll to shopping, dining, wine bars, Trader Joe's, Whole Foods. Live in the heart of the city, yet a small town atmosphere. Close to Lakeside Golf Club; a golf cart ride away as well as Toluca Lake Tennis Club. Easy access to downtown, freeways, Ventura Blvd, Laurel & Coldwater. This home has it all–style, function, location.
- Built-In Features, Cathedral Ceiling(S), Copper Plumbing Full, Granite Counters, High Ceilings, Home Automation System, Open Floorplan, Pantry, Pull Down Stairs To Attic, Unfurnished, Wired For Data, Wired For Sound
- Central Air
- Built-in Trash/Recycling,Granite Counters,Kitchen Island,Kitchen Open to Family Room,Pots & Pan Drawers,Self-closing cabinet doors,Self-closing drawers,Utility sink
- Breakfast Counter / Bar,Breakfast Nook,Dining Ell,In Kitchen
- Auto Driveway Gate, Controlled Entrance, Garage Faces Side, Gated, Private, Side By Side
- Cable Available,Electricity Connected,Natural Gas Connected,Phone Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Front Yard,Garden,Lawn,Level with Street,Level,Sprinklers In Front,Sprinklers In Rear
- Spaces: 4.00
- Automatic Gate,Carbon Monoxide Detector(s),Fire and Smoke Detection System,Smoke Detector(s),Wired for Alarm System
- Lighting,Rain Gutters
- Public Sewer
- West of Ledge. East of Cahuenga. Quiet residential celebrity enclave of Moorpark Street.
- Rodeo Realty - Scott Sorrentino CalDRE: 00973692
- CRIS_f210080764 ,
Property Listed By: Scott Sorrentino CalDRE: 00973692 with Rodeo Realty
The real estate listing information is provided by California Regional MLS, Inc. and/or CARETSÂ® for the consumerâ€™s personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumer may be interested in purchasing or leasing. Any information relating to a property referenced on this web site comes from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the California Regional MLS, Inc. and/or CARETSÂ®. This web site may reference real estate listing(s) held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent who owns the web site. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed, and consumer is responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information. Copyright Â© California Regional MLS, Inc. and/or CARETSÂ®. All Rights Reserved.